Helping Youth Hear God’s Voice
with Rev. Wendy Mohler-Seib
(Teaching videos and discussion questions)
- Two teaching videos, totaling less than 15 minutes
- A discussion questions handout to guide viewers through conversation
This free video and discussion resource is aimed at adults in the church, and would be great for either a Sunday school class or all-church discussion.
This resource was created by the Timothy Circle.
What you’ll learn with this resource:
- Challenges young Christians most struggle with.
- What calling actually is, and a surprising way to teach that to young people.
- Practical activities you can incorporate into your ministry with young people to help them hear God’s voice and calling.
Rev. Wendy Mohler-Seib
Rev. Wendy Mohler-Seib is the Assistant Professor of Theology at Friends University in Wichita, Kansas. She was, at the time this video was recorded, the Director of Faith Formation at the Institute for Discipleship at Southwestern College where she directed the Summit Youth Academy, a Lilly-funded high school youth theology institute.
Wendy loves teaching courses at Friends and workshops at Perkins School of Youth Ministry. She brings 20+ years of ministry experience ranging from full-time youth ministry, bi-vocational youth ministry, and pastoral ministry.
Wendy holds a M.Div. and M.A. in Youth Ministry from Princeton Theological Seminary, a B.A. in Philosophy and Religion from Southwestern College, and is finishing a Ph.D. at University of Manchester. She authored Cokesbury’s Confirm Parent Guide and contributed to Sparkhouse’s Colaborate: Methodist Confirmation Curriculum.